Halomed-Aeromed Group unites 6 companies in Lithuania, Hungary, USA, Italy, and Russia:
- Halomed UAB, Lithuania manufacturing in the European Union
- Halomed Saltroom Trading, Hungary export and commercial department of Halomed UAB
- Halomed North America, USA sales in the U.S. and Canada
- Halomed Benessere, Italy sales in Italy and Italian Switzerland
- Institute of Respiratory Hygiene and Halotherapy, Hungary scientific and medical projects, sales in Central, Eastern, Southern Europe
- Aeromed, Russia research and technological development, manufacturing in Russian Federation, sales in EACU, CIS, PRC, etc.
We design and manufacture halogenerators, we build salt rooms, we carry out related scientific and medical research, we prepare and issue informational products concerning the Halotherapy application, we consult our customers.
Our history: We were the first company to set the high bar for Halotherapy performance by pioneering the concept of Controlled Halotherapy. No other company is as committed to research and development as the Halomed-Aeromed Group. Due to the Group’s comprehensive scientific approach and background, we continue to challenge the industry with innovative engineering and design solutions.
Our philosophy: We believe that breathing well is not a luxury. Taking care of your lungs and skin is a necessity. Effective salt room therapy can be a vital part of your wellness plan.
Our mission: To bring success to our partners, with innovative, scientifically proven technologies and equipment, salt room development and outstanding customer support.
Since the establishment of Institute of Respiratory Hygiene and Halotherapy in 2007, we have been continuously promoting Controlled Halotherapy at numerous international events on various levels, as well as providing our customers with the best equipment for implementation of this truly effective health-improving method.
Being the Halomed-Aeromed Group member, we devote a significant part of our company’s activity to consulting our customers and other members of Halomed-Aeromed Group, as well as to developing the unique informational products jointly with Prof. Alina V. Chervinskaya, M.D., PhD.